Friday 12 August 2011

Quicky

My best friends came over to my place yesterday night for a few drinks and guitar jamming session. It was fucking ace, one of the best moments of this year I gotta say. No crazy sex story though.

 So there's this new guy in the office, who sits diagonal to me. He's a blonde hunk - late 30s - looks like a cross between bruce willis and daniel craig. Yes, smoking hot.  I've managed to position my monitors + laptop such that I can discreetly stare at him and get no work done. And he's really cute - the way he curses his emails at work, his little discussions with fellow chinese colleagues etc. etc.

The other day I came across his facebook page, and I looked at a few of his photos. And my suspicions are growing. One of his pictures was him wearing a pair of black wings and horns. Pretty gay. Then another one was of him in a club with lots of men. Pretty gay. And then there was a shirtless picture of him in the pool. I jizzed in my pants. And I don't think he has a wife or a girlfriend. Pretty gay.

Me being bored at work, started imagining what a relationship with him would be like. I imagined him  on returning back home, him ripping his shirt off, rock hard beneath his suit trousers, and pinning me on the wall. I'd ask him if he wanted me to reheat dinner or not while he was sucking me off, and he'd slap me and tell me to shut the fuck up. He'd turn me around take his trousers off and reaveal a glistening cock, sliding it against my ass, hands over my mouth while I try to resist. He'd feel me up all over, pull my hair really roughly and throw me around the room - but I am powerless compared to him.  So I

Anyway, I don't want to reveal to you any more of my deepest, most secret fantasies so I'll stop there.

After sex he'd cuddle me, eat my food, complain about work, have a whisky and fall asleep together.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment