Monday 1 August 2011

I’ve been MIA for good reason.

So I can’t remember when I last updated, but that’s not worth remembering. What is worth talking about here is my life. Presumably that’s what we’re here for. So things that have been going on in my life:

1.     So there had been this guy that I had been talking to for a while on whatsapp. He sounded quite sane, pretty cool, chill guy, not really responsive to me asking him out for drinks. I got fed up after the third time and decided to cut my losses, and give up asking him out. And you know that saying “what you want, is what you can’t get”? It’s so true.

So I ended up meeting this guy on Saturday night – I bailed on my mates to see this guy something anyone will see me rarely do. Long story short, we had a couple of drinks, and then he made out with me on the streets. Like, something I’m not really comfortable doing on the streets. Anyway, so he takes me to his place, around the corner and we make out some more. He takes me to his bed, and I whisper to him, “I like being forced to do shit”. And he strips down to his pants and literally, forces my head in his crotch. It was so fucking hot. Really good kisser too. But me being a tease, I tell him that he wouldn’t be getting into my pants because I need to continue my night (or I would have passed out after hanky panky).

So this guy, who I will call Krunky is quite a cute guy. He’s 4 years older than me, taller than me and works in I.T. Perfect for me. And he’s also English, studied Engineering, and really into his drinking. Actually, that sounds exactly like me.  But I have reservations about taking this into a relationship, simply because I’m not sure how well my friends will take him. But time will tell. He wants me to go to his place on Thursday night to hang – But I gotta think about it, decide where I want this to lead to and not feel like a little slut.

2.     So on the same Saturday, one of my mates friend organized a boat party. And I got to meet some pretty legit dudes and chicks. I think I might start hanging out with this gang to see what kind of friendships I can develop out of this. But back to the boat party – damn fun. Luckily it was a sunny day (after the typhoon) and the water wasn’t too cold – in fact, refreshing like a cold shower. Got my back plenty burnt and tanned. Got another boat trip next week, so well looking forward to that.

3.     (I just realized how eventful Saturday was) – After my makeout session with krunky I go to see my mates in Wanchai. And what happens there? Well, I forgotten half of the night, but I remember dancing on the bar shirtless, for a free pint. Then the bar maid inappropriately gave me another free pint for being such a sport I was.

And I forgot the rest of the night, except the fact that I had this friend badgering me to find out where I went for 3 hours. And I couldn’t take it and came out to him. I didn’t feel really comfortable with it, I mean, he did say some obnoxious shit about gays one time when I was around him and Connor. But the whole time after that he was like “It’s cool man, I don’t give a fuck – don’t worry about it.” So I guess that’s one more person on my list. I wonder if he could remember it though, we were all pretty fucking smashed.

All in all, great weekend. That’s it folks.  

And I know I'm supposed to have out grown Hollister Co., but I've recently been really digging their playlists.  Check it out guys...

Playlist HCO

No comments:

Post a Comment