Wednesday 1 June 2011

II. Love games and alcohol

And because I hesitate to write this, I feel even more compelled to do so.

So the weeks passed and D and I got increasingly infatuated with each other. All the partying, preppy-ness, drinking, shopping, and him taking around 'secret' London. I got to admit, it was really fun. So was the sex. We were basically seeing each other every weekend, and maybe once or twice during the week and having rabbit sex. Mind you, I lived miles away from central London so it was taking quite a toll on my work. Yeah, puppy love is what they call it.

I was to finish my internship by the end of the december. I didnt know where I was going to end up, what I was going to be doing or how I was even going to get somewhere by the end of December. I did have plans to go back to Australia.

And other than that on my mind, there was D. Preppy, cute, funny, blonde D.

That Christmas I decided give up my ticket to hong kong to stay in London for him. It was a blast...

No comments:

Post a Comment