Wednesday 8 June 2011

Kid K

Hey guys

So I just came back from my 10k road run, (I rarely run on roads - i find it too monotonous) there were quite a few runners out there tonight and got eye fucked a few times. Chinese men have no shame in staring. I gotta admit, I was enjoying the attention. It’s not so often I get that much attention every week. Is that what it’s like being a hot chick? I often wonder. Anyway, back to real stuff.

So a few weeks back, I went to Vietnam with a mate from Uni. He brought along with him, two other school friends and they brought a chick too. So this one friend of his, I had a major crush on. He was real hot, short, but really toned. And he knew he was hot, and that confidence was even hotter. He’s not that smart, but no worries, I’m a tool, I can take care of him – if anything ever happens.

So during our trip in Vietnam, we got a long pretty well, relaxing on the boat, looking at limestone islands that resemble jumping fishes, shooting the shit etc.– infact we found out we both had quite a few mutual friends, one of which was my co-worker. I worked my magic, played the cool card, and he invited me to a boat trip back in Hong Kong, which was pretty cool of him (and I took it as a massive hint – probably in the wrong way…).

Fast forward a few weeks, and we’re on the boat. I’m well hung over, armed with only two hours of sleep but determined to have a good time on this boat with American expats. A few of them had tatts which was quite intimidating. When I’m intimidated I literally, hide behind people (i.e. the kid, K) and try to stay inside my comfort zone. I’m not that type who becomes more confident the more intimidating the other person is.

Moving on…So I got to know a few of his friends blah blah, but more importantly, we formed this little social group which I was in. He might turn out to be straight, but I’m liking this anyway. He’s a nice, naïve kid.

Come last Saturday and I’m out there partying like a twat and he messages me to see if I want to hang with him and his mates. N and I say our goodbyes to S and Y (it’s N’s birthday btw) and we see K. Prior to meeting him, I think I had something like, 3 Long Island Ice Teas, 6 Jager shots, 2 cans of beer so I was OK. Then we started properly with his friends (the guys on the boat). First it was a tequila shot, then jello shots then… I forget… haha. That’s where my memory of the night disappeared.

I do remember going into 711 and buying HITE (Korean beer) and trying to chat up these two girls, one of which was called “Hernia”. Terrible name. N thinks she must’ve thought it was the name of a goddess or something. And he’s got a video of me talking to her, which is not cool, because I am probably talking off the top of my twatted brain, unable to string even the most simple words together. Apparently K remembers this, and remembers HITE. N says he piggy backed me down a few flights of stairs. I don’t know how drunk I was, but I did loose 5 cards out of my wallet. On second thoughts, it's probably a good thing that my credit card was lost.

Regardless of that, and regardless of the fact that he’s posts pictures of hot chicks on his facebook, and regardless of the fact that he’s not intelligent, and regardless of the fact that he could play literally, anyone, I’m deeply infatuated by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment