Saturday 18 June 2011

But the party don't stop...

So I’ll write a bit about last night (which was amazing) while I wait for my Jersey Shore episode to download (there’s a reason for this, I don’t watch trash TV spontaneously).

I was quite hung over yesterday. I got up for an afternoon run on HK trail 1 and 2. It was pretty fucking fun. Up and down, burning thighs, winding paths, waterfalls, attention, eye candy… haha…any day mate, any day…

Anyway, fast forward, past my buffet dinner with my colleagues (I literally shoved my face in food and beer), we’re at Azure, roof top bar (something like 20 of us) and N swings by with C and G. At this point I had like 100 different people / bars that I wanted to be at, but my phone was out of battery, I’m in shorts, and I’m carrying a camel pack. Really disappointing. But it’s fine, because N was next to me, so he became my phone. He really wanted to get it on with the “Developer Girls” but they fucked off somewhere, and were really boring and incapable of stringing a few words together to make conversation. One did buy me a shot, so she’s cool.

The police raid Azure, I try to stir shit up with N, shouting obscenities like a tool but I get a lemon thrown at me, so we go to Shake Shake. Me, thinking of Kid K, decided to text him where he is, and was in stormies! So I drag the crew out, and go to stormies. C is stoked about seeing Regina – apparently, a clone of this girl in Jersey Shore (which is why I’m downloading it, to see what the commotion is about).

At this point in my life, two weird things happen. 

1. I try to get 4 Jello shots, cool. Then this cute guy, taller than me, comes and grab me on the shoulder and asks me if I wanted to do “the challenege”. I said, I didn’t know what it was. So he proceeds to the bartender to ask for shots and at this point, I didn’t quite realize what he was doing, so with my primal instincts, I shout NO! and he fucks off. I think he groped my ass before he left. IDK. I was drunk out of my mind.

2. C and G asks Tabby if Kid K is gay. Not to big myself up, or anyone, she’s not exactly the most attractive girl an she defo has the hots for Kid K and me. Possibly Lad too.  Anyway, she walked away without answering. C and G are now convinced Kid K is gay and that I have a chance. But they think I can do “better” so what? I don’t understand.  I look at him at this point, and I think to myself: I just want to stroke your beautiful hair. I need to get laid.

What do you do? How do you ask a “straight” guy out without making it awkward?

We go off to Cul-de-Sac and have some Poutine. N and I are going to become fat chicks if we keep this up every Saturday. But fucking delicious.

S and Crisp and Y arrive shortly afterwards, and then head off to the beach. N takes C and G back home, and I’m left with S. and it’s only 4:00AM, but we head back home, satisfied with the night.

(oh and before I get on the taxi, I see the guy who groped my ass at the bar again. I shake his hand and leave while cuddling S)

No comments:

Post a Comment