Wednesday 25 May 2011

Theives


Last Wednesday, I was really in the mood to go clubbing. So I went up to S to plan our Saturday night. Come Saturday, and we’re out and bar hopping, going to pretty fly clubs. Between the three of us, there were three birthdays each of us wanted to go to, so plenty of people to see. Met a few pretty cool dudes, would have been nice to been able to talk to them, but never mind that. They were probably straight anyway.

So in the middle of the night, we decide to go to my friend’s birthday at a club. S and I go up for about an hour, dancing like twats, spending money on drinks like there’s no tomorrow etc. Finally, S and I decide to go back to another bar, so she heads to the toilet. She comes back out, take the lift down and she realizes, her phone’s been pick pocketed.

Who the fuck goes into a club to steal iPhones? There was a time when I though people that lived in Hong Kong were honest people. Apparently not. I’m quite disappointed.

I should really go sleep now. I’ll spill a bit more about D next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment